FLOORheating and cooling
Heating your home is increasingly realized with underfloorheating. With good advice and the use of proper wood flooring and/or laminate it should not give any problems. Of course there are some instructions you must observe and not all floors we recommend in combination with underfloorheating.
- Choose a woodkind with a minimum influence to climate-changes.
- Choose a thin floor and bond it directly on the concrete floor.
- Follow the drying- and heatingprotocol of the installer. Put no carpets or rugs on the floor.
- Let the flow temperature not above 42o , adjust the temperature of the heatingssytem.
- Let the surface temperature does not exceed 28o.
- Do not turn low the heating at night.
- Provide a humidity of at least 55% at a temperature of 18-21o.
- Tools: hygrometer and humidifier.